Sunday, October 25, 2015

Paris

I think everyone knows Paris is always a good idea, but Paris with your cousin in autumn is an magnifique idea!

It was a whirlwind trip — for me. I had only 36-ish hours in the city of love and I needed to embrace every moment of it! While the bookends of the trip were a little rough, needless to say (you'll learn about that in part 2!) the entire trip was absolutely amazing. 
Day 1 seems to consist mostly of walking and scenery... Which is no surprise considering I walked over 40 miles in 2 days while in Paris! 

 I'm sure Jason thought I was crazy because my "comfortable walking shoes" are boots with a couple inch heels.... But really that should come as a surprise to no one..! Thankfully my feet didn't really hurt by the end of the night, I'm pretty sure it was only because we were full on power walking to try to walk it to the Eiffel Tower from the Notre Dame in less than a hour! 

Speaking of the Notre Dame, holy gorgeous. I took so much more footage inside the church, but I feel like it won't do it any justice. It's so stunning inside I recommend seeing it in person. And it's free, so if you're doing Paris on a budget that won't stop you!

Part 1: 


Part 2: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Soles and Sleeves