Sunday, June 17, 2012

To the Daddy who...

To the daddy who rocked the Coke bottle glasses





To the daddy who was a great napping partner


To the daddy who works to protect our freedom

To the daddy who rocks the camo and lets me steal his jacket so I'll blend in

To the daddy who always walks by my side

To the daddy who passed along all his silly faces to me

To the daddy who gave my my eyes, personality and legs

To the daddy who has loved my momma for 34 years (and counting!)

To the daddy who has allowed us to have pets! 

To the daddy who has accomplished so much it's an honor to be your daughter

 To the daddy who comes to all the important events in our lives

 To the daddy who has welcomingly accepted B as our first indoor pet!

To the daddy who is there to lean on, including but not limited to napping on

To the daddy who has accepted our weirdnesses and played along like it was normal

So, to the greatest daddy in the world, I want to say I LOVE YOU. 

1 comment:

  1. Who's the daddy you refer to? Where'd you find him? Lovingly, daddy

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Soles and Sleeves