Monday, May 12, 2014

Feline Fatale


Original Source

Call me cliche, but this outfit was totally was Pinspired. Isn't that what Pinterest is for?  

I've been a Pinterest addict since I joined, but before you roll your eyes you should know I'm one of the few people that actually DOES what I find on Pinterest. I've found many a recipes that my family and I have enjoyed, and done a number of exercises that left my muscles screaming. But, when it came to clothes, I always pinned the outfits and pieces wishing that meant it would appear in my closet. It wasn't until I came across this outfit on Pinterest and realized I had this in my closet! 

My rendition
This outfit is a great option for any day of the week, and just put on some heels and it easily goes from day to night!

Initial Necklace
Getting this look is very easy, and I can easily switch it up by tucking in the shirt, adding a belt, wearing heels, adding a black blazer, and of course the perfect accessories.

Since it is a quarter length shirt (with the button on the sleeve), I do minimal accessories: my watch, ring, and a simple initial necklace.

It's essential for every girl to have at least one leopard print item in their closet. It's so in right now (and thankfully it's not the trashy Jersey Shore-esque style). It's easily dressed up, dressed down, and can be worn year round. It's the perfect way to add a little sass and pizazz to an otherwise dreary Monday.

The same goes for colored pants. I've had these red pants for years, and they're only becoming more of a fashion statement. We're not just making statements with our jewelry; instead, we're making it with everything we're wearing.

 Gone are the days of jeans, and here are the days of statement pieces — and I couldn't be happier! 



Pants: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Soles and Sleeves