Friday, December 12, 2014

The Snowflake is so Delightful

I'm jumping for joy this holiday season. Mostly because I finally kicked that nasty flu to the curb (without getting pneumonia!) and can actually function now! 

And because I'm obsessed with this sweater.




This sweater is the softest and most comfortable thing I've ever put on my body. It feels like you're being hugged by a cloud. 

I'm a physical shopper. What I mean is I have to touch the clothes as I'm shopping. I'll walk by a rack and run my hand along the clothes. I'm not sure why, but that's just how I do. 

 I saw this sweater when I was browsing the racks. I felt it and never let it go. The fact that it was on a super sale really helped, too. ;) I love that it's festive but can also be worn in the New Year since it's not Christmas specific.

The sweater is a high-low and has to be worn either with something under it or with something high waisted. I haven't had a chance to pair it with the latter — yet. That's often how it is styled in the promotional shoots of the top. The snowflake is a slightly different material than the angel wings (58% Nylon, 40% Acrylic, 2% Other Fibers) the sweater is made out of. I'm not sure what it is, but it feels similar to tinsel. 

The pairing possibilities are endless. It's so simple it literally goes with everything. I might even whip out my white jeans and give that outfit a go! 

Not only is the sweater soft; it's warm. Since it's not exactly been cold here in Georgia, I've either had to straight up take it off or didn't need to wear a jacket. 

To keep the festive sparkle alive, I paired my outfit with boots from Charming Charlie's. I've heard so much about this store and friends/family saying I'd love it! When I finally had the opportunity to check it out, they were right. My sister even recently discovered it. The place is color coordinated, has a little bit of everything, and GREAT prices. I went in the store not planning to buy anything but these boots were screaming my name so I had to (Don't judge me, you all know that feeling!). 

The boots are a light brown combat boot with a removable gold sequin panel that goes over the laces. They're incredibly unique and are sure to make a statement. 

But seriously, this is the softest thing I've ever own — including all fuzzy socks and blankets... combined.



 What has you jumping for joy this Christmas?




Sweater: LC Lauren Conrad at Kohls
Red Undershirt: SNUG
Pants: Delia*s
Boots: Charming Charlie's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Soles and Sleeves