Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Shoesday Tuesday: Split Wedge Sandals

It's no secret that my Achilles' heel is shoes.

and these shoes rendered me immobile at first sight.

So I bought myself a birthday gift.

I was flipping through the weekly Kohls circular when I saw a pair of shoes, similar to these. I hopped online in hopes to find them but they were nowhere to be found.

But I didn't care because I came across these beauties and ordered them immediately (but first I went through ebates. If you don't use it you're seriously missing out! Let me know if you're interested!). They arrived on the day before my birthday but they were a half-size too big. So I returned them in store and reordered them online (they are only available online) a half size smaller.

I was psyched when they arrived and they FIT.

I kid you not, every time I wear them I get multiple compliments. If I got a dollar for every compliment these shoes have gotten they'd be on the fast track to paying for themselves.

They do rub a little bit but what new shoes don't? It's the inside of the buckle around the ankle but a little moleskin and some more wear will solve that problem. Aside from that the shoes are very comfortable. The entire shoe is soft and flexible so you don't have to worry about blisters galore.

I'm very excited for the warmer weather that will allow me to wear these more often. Being a neutral color, they'll easily pair with a number of pieces in my warmer weather wardrobe! Or, I can even pair them with a simple outfit and let them be the statement piece.

What's your favorite spring time shoe to wear?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Soles and Sleeves