Tuesday, December 23, 2014

It's Christmas, Doggone it!






Since it's Christmas I figured I'd take a little break and instead, bring you some joy via the one who brings me joy... Bogart!


Of course, he's modeling some of the latest fashions...!




"Bow-"gart

Rudolph the failed out Guide Dog


Super Bogie

Surfs up


No photos, please

'MERICA

Santa's laziest helper

Do these socks make me look furry?

I can helps cook

Does this match my eyes?





I'll only be a reindeer if kids leave me peanut butter

Rain, rain, go away

I promise I'll be good if you take this sock off





I clean up pretty well





Go Braves!

I'z can swim!

Hooah

Baby Bogey in a little vest!

I leave no prints

Tinsel to you too

Where is my pipe and scotch?

I woke up like dis

Golly gorshe I'd like some water

I wreath you a Merry Christmas

I am NOT on Santa's naughty list!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Soles and Sleeves